College has a well furnished library and information centre which stacks with a lot of books of interest including technical text books in various subjects, various journals, magazines and news papers of national and international standards. The library has a collection over 5000 volumes of books. The carpet area of the library is 1000 sqm. working hours of the library is from 9am- 6pm.
Library contains 11583 books, 18 journals and 12magazines, 3 e-journals, 1000CD ROMs. Question papers of previous years are serially arranged & bound reference. Books are arranged as per Dewey Decimal Classification scheme.
Library provides e-journal facilities. The following e-journal packages are available in library.
JOURNALS AND MAGAZINES
18 National journals and 12 magazines are being regularly subscribed in print form. Some technical magazines are also available in the library.
LIBRARY WORKING TIME
The library is open from 8.30am to 5pm on all working days.
Library membership is free to all students, teaching and non-teaching staff.
Text books purchased under the aid from SC/ST dept. of Govt. of Kerala are kept apart for issuing to SC/ST students for an entire semester. Eligible students may contact the librarian for using the facility.
Head Office Collection
853 books in computer science and Electronics are also kept in reference section.
A TEQIP Books collection is available in library. It includes both technical and general books.
1. Identity card of the student must be produced before issuing the book.
2. Library cards are not transferable.
3. Books once issued from the library should not be carried within the premises of the library without the permission of the librarian.
4. Issued books cannot be returned on the same day.
5. Readers can reserve the issued books. The reserved books may kept in library
for 7 days.
6. Loss of books should be reported immediately.
7. Books should be returned on or before the due date stamped on the book, otherwise fine will be charged. (@Rs.1/- for one day after the due date)
8. Issued books can be renewed twice.
9. All personal belongings should be kept in the library property counter before entering in to the library.
10. All journals and magazines should be kept in proper places.
11. Strict silence should be observed in the library.
12. Use of mobile phone is strictly prohibited inside the library.
13. Keep the library and its premises clean and tidy.